All orders will take 3-5 working days to be delivered depending on the pin code. For all orders above Rs.999, delivery is free.
Deliveries will be done by our riders or a third party courier partner. Once your order is shipped out, you will receive an email from YummyBits along with the tracking details of your order.
YummyBits cannot accept returns after the order is successfully placed and payment is made by the buyer.
YummyBits will accept exchange purchased through the website yummybits.com, subject to the terms and conditions mentioned below:
– Exchange requests will be entertained only in case the product(s) received by the buyer are in damaged or expired condition. All the refunds would be in the form of store credit only.
– Buyer has to inform YummyBits of his/her intention to exchange the damaged/expired products within 48 hrs of receipt of the goods at his/her shipping address. For damaged/expired products, images of the product along with batch number must be emailed to YummyBits on firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Exchange orders are to be sent back to the following address:
YummyCloud Foods Private Limited
6 Uma Path, Ram Nagar, Sodala, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India (302019).
Cancellation & Refund Policy
You cannot cancel the order and demand refund once the order is successfully placed and processed by the payment gateway. Refund requests will only be considered in the following cases, and refund will be in the form of store credit:
– If the buyer does not get the delivery of the ordered products within 30 days if YummyBits fails to ship the ordered products.
– If the shipping location is not serviced by our partner courier companies.
No refund requests will be entertained for damaged products. Damaged products will be exchanged as per our exchange policy.
No Returns will be entertained if a customer wants to return the product for the reason that he/she doesn’t like it after delivery of the product or feels the product doesn’t match his or her expectations. No refunds will be given in the following cases:
– Incorrect or insufficient address mentioned by the customer
– Non- availability of recipient at the mentioned address and/or premises
– Refusal to accept products
– Delivered at the place/to the person specifically mentioned by the customer other than the customer himself.
– Force majeure event.
– In case the product has undergone any tampering by the customer.
All emails in this regard are to be sent to email@example.com.